Publications and Corporate Publishing
The Herder Institute’s in-house publisher publishes monographs, anthologies, collections of sources, as well as exhibition catalogues relating to the history and regional studies of East Central Europe. An important mainstay of the work they do is the renowned “Journal of East Central European Studies”.
You can order our products directly by sending a request to email@example.com or via our partner bookshop in Marburg. You will be automatically forwarded to our partner’s online shop by selecting any product (out of our catalogue).
- Monographs with a Bibliography – Notes on Formatting and Citation
- Articles in Edited Volumes – Notes on Formatting and Citation
- Articles in the Journal of East Central European Studies (JECES) – Notes on Formatting and Citation
- Guidelines for book reviews in the JECES
- Guidelines for the creation of a Thematic Issue